Berkeley Life Professional
Special Offer for Listeners of Intelligent Medicine
One of the most exciting recent discoveries in physiology is about the role Nitric Oxide plays in optimizing circulation. What’s exciting is that there’s a natural approach to boosting Nitric Oxide. Among the new crop of Nitric Oxide supplements, my favorite is the professional quality formulation from Berkeley Life.
Receive 10% off and free shipping at checkout when you use coupon code: Hoffman
Berkeley Life Professional Beginner Bundle
Clinically Tested Nitric Oxide Support Supplement & Test Strips
Nitric Oxide Support Supplements
- Our Nitric Oxide Support Supplement gives you the dietary nitrate equivalent of eating 5 ounces of spinach or 7 ounces of beets every day.
- The nitrate-rich proprietary blend is fortified with Potassium Nitrate (KNO3), Beetroot Extract, Organic Fermented Beetroot Powder and enriched with Vitamin C, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12, Magnesium, and Potassium.
- Developed to provide a host of benefits including maintaining healthy blood pressure levels and energy levels.
Berkeley Life Nitric Oxide Test Strips
- The saliva test strips are an excellent complement to the supplement. They give you an easy way to measure your Nitric Oxide levels over time as you use the Berkeley Life Nitric Oxide Support Capsules.
- The test is non-invasive and can be done entirely from home. 3 steps and 15 seconds are all you need to assess your current Nitric Oxide levels.
Exclusive offer for Dr. Hoffman Listeners. The beginner bundle includes a 30-day supply of the Nitric Oxide Support supplement and 10 FREE Nitric Oxide Test Strips
*discount price applied at checkout
Berkeley Life provides you with an easy-to-use daily supplement to help support healthy circulation.
Nitric Oxide is naturally made in the human body but as we age, we produce less of it. Over time, free radical damage, inactivity, or poor diet make the blood vessels involved in naturally producing Nitric Oxide less efficient. At the same time, deterioration of veins and arteries results in overall poor circulation, leading to a myriad of health issues. Nitric Oxide can be re-introduced into the body through a nitrate-rich diet, but the realities of modern eating habits make simple supplementation programs, like the one found in Berkeley Life, a much more efficient and effective solution.