Following a healthy, balanced vitamin, and nutrient rich diet ensures a variety of heart health benefits as well as prevention in many diseases that can have a long-term effect on your health. Incorporating several nitrate rich foods, such as arugula, spinach, kale, beetroot, and more can make a significant impact in your diet.
Listed below are many health benefits that may be gained through the incorporation of these plant based foods into your diet:
Nutrition & Healthy Eating
• Plant-based foods are high in antioxidants, which provide many benefits to your body. Including these types of food into your diet may decrease your chances of heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, compared to diets not as rich in plant-based foods.
• Additionally, incorporating more plant-based foods into your diet may result in a reduction in saturated fats. The reduction of these fats can vastly improve your cardiovascular health.
• By prioritizing plant-based foods into your diet, you may live a longer life. These diets, more commonly those of the Mediterranean variety, may allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
• Following a plant-based diet includes antioxidant-rich foods that work in a way to control mood. Plant-based foods may fight inflammation and phytochemicals that regulate chemicals in the brain, which causes a mental boost.
Heart Health & Disease Prevention
• According to a report from the FDA on Good Nutrition & Avoiding Common Diseases: “Eating too much total fat (especially saturated fat and trans fat), cholesterol, or sodium may increase your risk of certain chronic diseases, such as heart disease, some cancers, or high blood pressure.”*
• These plant-based diets are low in saturated fats & unnatural sugars and high in high in fiber. Due to these factors, among many others, these foods may help improve blood sugar and lower blood pressure.
Maintain healthy cardiovascular system with our 100% drug free Berkeley Life Beetroot Powder.